Senior / Manager, Programme Management (Health IT)
Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959463
Employer Ref. 01TRN
- Review and formulate policy positions in relation to the use of IT in the healthcare sector, as well as corresponding supporting activities, in close collaboration with partner divisions and agencies.
- Evaluate and facilitate funding approval of healthcare IT proposals.
- Assess opportunities to engage and influence stakeholders for healthcare IT programmes
- Manage the engagement and communications with stakeholders and partners (both internal and external).
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in programme management / project management for ICT-related initiatives
- Able to effectively engage stakeholders and partners
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Pro-active self-starter with an analytical and creative mind
About Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA)
The Government Technology Agency of Singapore (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an "outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies. Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.