Senior Manager, Payment Operations
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033289
Due to business expansion, a growing ASEAN Bank seeks candidates with a good banking track record for the role of Senior Manager, Payment Operations
Good career prospects.
Come join our dynamic team!
- Strategy & Planning
- Provide direction, management and oversight the International Payments and Message Control Teams to ensure that processes are compliant with all internal and external policies / guidelines and requirements of the regulators;
- Identify operational and settlement risks, formulate and implement measures in mitigating risks to prevent financial losses to the Bank;
- Plan and Strategize for growth, operational efficiency, resource optimization and achieve cost effectiveness;
- Build, maintain and enhance the service oriented culture and excellence of the department; and
- Working in close partnership with the business to ensure that operating environment is able to support their business strategy.
- Ensure operational delivery across all products within agreed SLAs, KRIs and/or KPIs;
- Responsible for the escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to the Head of Payment Operations;
- Responsible for the development and implementation of mitigation or control solutions within own area of responsibilities; and
- Partner with business, Internal Stakeholders and Technology Teams to implement new products and systems.
- Process Improvement
- Provide direction, oversight, advice and guidance to direct reports and functional teams within own area of responsibility to create and foster an environment of continuous improvement; and
- Support Technology Team to deliver industrial strength and resilient processes.
- Min 8 years’ experience in Payment Processing for all payment products
- A solution driven approach, with exemplary problem solving skills;
- Ability to manage a team of at least 10
- Able to run/lead projects
- Able to drive and manage productive and professional regulatory relationships;
- Able to deliver results/meet deadlines under pressure and deal with motivated and driven
- Ability to prioritise and escalate;
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Independent and resourceful
Keen applicants are welcome to submit their detailed resume (including current/expected salary & earliest start date), using below APPLY button.
We thank all applicants for their interests in above role.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.