Senior Manager - Operations (University/Executive Education Programs/West) DKAC 230421
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003189053
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DKAC 230431
Tertiary Institutions/ University
Clementi/ Circle Line MRT (West Circle Line -10 mins walk only)
2 years contract . Renewable to permanent post after the 1st contract
- Ensure effective management and delivery of the backroom operations
- Manage and provide oversight of the day-to-day financial and administrative processes
- Serve as the main liaison for inter-department issues and enquiries, particularly on finance, legal and human resource issues
- Manage general enquiries from clients and customers
- Lead and provide guidance to the team on ISO processes
- Lead and provide guidance to the team on Customer Relationship Management processes
- Manage the team's fortnightly meetings
- Manage the hiring process for temps and students
- At least six years of experience in an accounting, finance or back office role
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- At least two years of supervisory experience
- Skills in database management, or ability to learn these skills quickly and effectively
- Excellent team player, motivated, takes initiative and willing to work longer than office hours hours when needed.
- Experience in SAP will be an advantage
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang/ Charis Heng / Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123/R1329943/ R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865
More Jobs from this employer
Training Officer/ Instructor (MNC/ Manufacturing/ Machinery/ 5 days/ ISO 9001 & 14001) DKAJ 320426