Senior Manager, Medical Claims
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984438
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0271224
about the company
Our client is an award-winning Life Insurer that has a strong presence worldwide. Currently, they are seeking a Senior Manager to lead their Medical Claims team. If you are experienced in medical claims and managing a team, do send in your application now!
about the job
In this position, you will be primarily responsible for:
- Managing complex cases and appeals on medical claims
- Overseeing and ensuring team provides accurate and prompt claims assessment
- Enhancing claims processes and current team's competency through proper coaching and guidance to achieve best practices
- Ensuring excellent service to policyholders
skills and experience required
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess the following:
- Be a Degree holder and have at least 8 years of medical claims experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Be analytical, meticulous, able to work under pressure and possess strong communication skills
how to apply
This is a great opportunity for you to join an Industry leader with good career prospects and a friendly working environment. Do apply and send your resume in to email@example.com or call SiPei Goh at 6510 1464 for a confidential discussion. We look forward to receiving your applications.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Your privacy and the privacy of others are important to us. By providing us with personal data, including your CV or details about your referees, or others, you agree to our collection, use, and disclosure of such data to help you find a job now or in the future, and for marketing purposes. You agree you have obtained appropriate consent to provide to us data from other persons. Please read full details in our Privacy Statement.
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.