P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Senior Manager, Marketing Mix Analytics (MNC, Urgent)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029382
EA License No 09C3710
- Accountable for supervising analysis projects of assigned products, and ensuring study deliverables by internal delivery teams meet company's analytical quality standards
- Good analytical/technical mastery of assigned product solutions to the level of dealing with standard cases.
- Good analytical/technical expertise in advising delivery teams on how to translate client needs into study design or analytical requirements, and in advising the modeling hub to translate client needs into technical modeling details to meet company's quality standards.
- Good analytical/statistical expertise/experience in advising delivery teams/modeling hub to interpret modeling outcomes into actionable business insights to meet client needs.
- Provide support/coaching to junior team members.
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility.
- Min Degree in in Business (with quantitative emphasis), Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Science, or related field.
- Min 5 – 8 years of experience in marketing or media analysis or analytical project management.
- Robust logical/analytical thinking.
- Strong problem-solving capability, sometimes through out-of-box thinking.
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate simply and concisely to the point.
- Strong mindset on accountability, results oriented; one who takes initiatives and follow-through.
- Robust statistical knowledge.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (ideally with VBA) and PowerPoint skills including powerful visualization of ideas.
- SAS programming skills a plus.