Senior Manager / Manager, Horticulture
Changi Airport Group (S) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983873
Employer Ref. HB506
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a flair for design and creativity, to join us to conceptualise and implement innovative horticulture displays and exhibits in Changi Airport to continue wowing our passengers and visitors.
The portfolio will require you to work with internal and external stakeholders, oversee and supervise consultants, contractors and workers in the execution of landscape works and perform landscape architectural design reviews such as construction, irrigation, planting, grading, and design conceptualization. The role will require you to explore new and exciting ways of using horticulture to engage audiences.
You will need to ensure that initiatives and projects are completed on time, within cost, and of the highest safety and quality standards.
- Good degree, with at least 4 years experience in Horticulture and Landscape Management or related discipline
- Experience with creating multimedia / multisensory installations will be advantageous
- Team player, self-motivated, responsible, analytical, assertive and resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to work independently to deliver results, and possesses multi-tasking, negotiation, people and project management skills
- ISA Arborist Certification or Certified Practicing Horticulturist Certification, and knowledge of arboriculture maintenance will be an advantage
About Changi Airport Group (S) Pte Ltd
As one of the world's leading airport companies, Changi Airport Group manages Changi Airport and undertakes key functions including airport operations and management, air hub development, commercial activities and airport emergency services. We aspire to build a company where ordinary people achieve extraordinary results; one where our people possess a passion for service and are committed to teamwork, integrity and excellence. Working together with our colleagues and partners to achieve the best outcome, we deliver innovative services and create a world-class experience for our passengers. With a set-up of multiple businesses, we present challenging work and diverse opportunities for our employees to further their personal and professional growth, providing a platform for them to develop and see through their ideas and contributions, making an impact to our organization and to the communities we serve locally and globally. Together, we are exceptional people, connecting lives.