Senior Manager / Manager, Civil
Changi Airport Group (S) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984268
Employer Ref. HB508
- Compile, maintain, share and see to the implementation of best practices and design standards
- Identify system weaknesses through review of weekly airport operations meeting
- Track life span of systems and sub-components
- Trend, analyse, benchmark and reporting of reliability of systems and sub-components
- Identify potential system/equipment scenarios that could cripple airport operations and develop mitigating actions
- Trend and develop engineering equipment cost indicators
- Scan for new and better technologies for engineering systems to achieve better cost efficiency and manpower productivity.
- Enhancement of maintenance safety practices
- Conduct independent maintenance inspections and audits
- Promote awareness of civil maintenance philosophy and strategy.
- Good degree in Engineering and 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
- strategic planning and rethinking of maintenance operations process to achieve effective and efficient maintenance outcome with Runway 3 in mind
- Self-motivated, driven, assertive and analytical
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently to deliver results and have good project management skills
About Changi Airport Group (S) Pte Ltd
As one of the world's leading airport companies, Changi Airport Group manages Changi Airport and undertakes key functions including airport operations and management, air hub development, commercial activities and airport emergency services. We aspire to build a company where ordinary people achieve extraordinary results; one where our people possess a passion for service and are committed to teamwork, integrity and excellence. Working together with our colleagues and partners to achieve the best outcome, we deliver innovative services and create a world-class experience for our passengers. With a set-up of multiple businesses, we present challenging work and diverse opportunities for our employees to further their personal and professional growth, providing a platform for them to develop and see through their ideas and contributions, making an impact to our organization and to the communities we serve locally and globally. Together, we are exceptional people, connecting lives.