Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Senior Manager / Manager, Advisory and Capability Development (ACD) - 1 year contract
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003148243
EA License No 02C3423
Our client is currently looking for motivated and committed individuals who are keen to make a positive difference and contribute towards the building of fair, responsible and progressive workplaces in Singapore.
Promotes the adoption of fair, responsible and progressive employment practices so as to enable employees to realise their full potential and help their employers achieve organisational excellence. With the slowing global economy, more companies are expected to retrench part of their workforce as part of cost cutting measures. As Senior Manager / Manager ACD, you are primarily responsible for engaging companies conducting retrenchment exercises to check if they have done so fairly and responsibly, and have provided employment assistance to the affected workers.
The key job functions as follow:
- Assist with the formulation and review of policies, processes for engaging retrenching companies;
- Engage retrenching companies, while working closely with relevant agencies, to assess if they have conducted their retrenchment exercises fairly and responsibly;
- Provide regular updates on the outcome of the engagements.
- Have good analytical skills and able to write clearly, concisely and logically;
- Have good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills;
- Able to work effectively both individually and in a team;
- Have relevant experience in the areas of investigation or customer fronting will be an advantage.
Please state the following in your updated CV:
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
The position offered will commensurate with candidate’s experience and suitability.
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs by 26 March 2017 to Lyn Fu Yee Chen (R1110796) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.