Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Randstad Sourceright is a leader in RPO, with a record of success helping companies address their most complex and challenging talent needs.
Managed Services Provider (MSP) Solutions
From ensuring compliance and enhancing visibility, to reducing spend and improving program performance, we help you get the greatest value from your contingent workforce supply chain and free agent talent.
Payroll and Independent Contractor Solutions (PICS)
We provide solutions for engaging, optimizing and managing your free agent population in a flexible, scalable and cost-efficient manner. Our experts provide personalized service, coupled with technology-rich solutions to help you mitigate risk, reduce engagement costs, and ensure rate rationalization.
an operating company of Randstad
the second largest HR Services provider in the world
Senior Manager Learning and Engagement
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983269
EA License No 94C3609
Employer Ref. 518233
Pratt & Whitney has led industry change with products, services and technologies that defined the aero-power Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) industries. As the world's only OEMRO® provider of engines, parts and services, Pratt & Whitney offers a well-balanced portfolio from engines for very light jets to engines for next generation fighters and commercial aircraft. Today, it is leading the industry with the development and testing of the PurePower® family of engines and patented Geared Turbofan™ engine technology. Singapore is currently home to Pratt & Whitney's most comprehensive aftermarket presence in a single location outside the U.S. Over 30 years, the company has been actively expanding in this city-state and region. It operates businesses in Singapore, providing aircraft engines and parts repair and overhaul, as well as R&D services and parts supplies. Complementing its MRO and engineering centers of excellence in the region, Pratt & Whitney broke ground in 2013 for a new manufacturing facility at the Seletar Aerospace Park. With construction completed in 2014, the production facility will be Pratt & Whitney's first Asian facility to manufacture components for the PurePower® engines.
- Accountable for the organizational wide strategic initiatives for employee engagement, diversity, strategic learning and development for the Singapore, Taiwan and China region
- Deploy in-house training curriculum linked to the skills/competencies required for the business today and the future
- Develop and champion practical leadership and employee development initiatives to meet business needs
- Implement various informal learning initiatives such as mentoring, coaching to support the career development of the employees
- Collaborate closely with Human Resource business partners to ensure all learning and development solutions are linked to business priorities
- Provide consulting guidance sites within region to support global learning efforts
- Participate in UTC Learning and Development Council to share best practices with other UTC divisions
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 7 years' leadership experience in employee engagement, learning and development
- Result-driven, demonstrated ability to plan, organize and manage resources to meet objectives within defined time frames
- Well-developed organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to think independently and proactively implement effective and innovative solutions to promote new ideas and foster creative thinking
- Ability to effectively work with vendors and make sound decisions aligned with UTC values
- Able to work in a fast paced, matrix reporting organization
The successful candidate can look forward to an attractive remuneration package commensurate with his/her qualifications and experience and a challenging career with excellent developmental opportunities in UTC/Pratt & Whitney group of companies. Apply online by clicking on the appropriate link.
EA License No.: 94C3609 / EA Personnel No.: R1329267