Senior Manager, IT Audit
Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002940559
Employer Ref. SG03970
- To assists the Group Head, Internal Audit to undertake audit of IT areas such as general computer controls, applications, network infrastructure, data centres and internet technologies using a COBIT risk-based approach.
- Adopts advisory role in system development projects and recommend improvements on IT governance and controls.
- Undertakes all audit engagements as directed and approved by Group Head, Internal Audit.
- Conducts Information Technology (IT) audits, risk assessment, security and control reviews and Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) audits across the entities of Parkway Group.
- Develops and implements IT Annual Audit Plans. Ensures that all audits are planned, managed and executed in accordance with departmental and professional standards.
- Plans, reviews and prepares Audit Planning Memo for the audit assignment prior to starting fieldwork, as necessary, to ensure that the time spent in the field is as productive as possible.
- Identifies analyses and communicates any inadequate controls and deviation from established operating standards policies, plans and procedures, laws and regulations to those responsible for corrective action. Performs follow-up reviews as necessary to ensure that corrective action has been taken.
- Reviews new products and systems and major enhancements on a timely basis to ensure that risks have been identified and adequate controls are present.
- Presents audit findings orally and recommendations. Participates in exit meeting when the audit is completed.
- Clearly explains the significance of all audit findings and recommendations and documenting their responses.
- Advises management of potential control risk issues and recommends beneficial audit initiatives in line with best practices.
- Continuously advise and apprise Group Head, Internal Audit of all major risks, control and regulatory issues that impact the control environment of Parkway Group Healthcare.
- Ensures proper supervision of team member during all audit engagement and provides proper guidance and coaching. Also reviews work done and audit reports prepared by team members.
- Participates in working committees for IT projects as and when required (e.g. E-forms, Hospital Information System).
- Undertakes duties as and when assigned. Examples: Assists in preparation of quarterly reports on IT audits for Audit Committee Meeting and IA operating policies, etc.
- Monitors the completion of audit assignments, ensuring that they are completed within the budgeted time frame
- Provide quality audit findings; timely finalizing of audit assignments and reports; efficient and effective approach in managing audit assignments from commencement to completion.
- Good level of support rendered to both the Internal Audit Group Head and Senior Manager to discharge their responsibilities to the top Management.
- Effective supervision of team member.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Systems or equivalent. Professional certification such as CISA, CISSP, CISM
- Minimum 8 years of IT audit experience, preferably in international auditing firm or relevant industry.
- Experience in carrying out audits of network security (Cisco routers, switches, Checkpoint firewalls, etc.), database (MS SQL, Oracle, etc), operating system (UNIX, Microsoft etc), ERP system (such as SAP), general IT controls, application controls and system development process.
- Possess good managerial skills, sound knowledge of risk management and internal control concepts such as COBIT, COSO, ISO, ITIL.
- High degree of independence and has the ability to establish effective relationships with other department’s management and staff.
- Planning and other project management skills.
- Effective coaching, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Analytical skills necessary to resolve complex problems and/or identify innovative control related alternatives or opportunities.
About Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd
We are a leading healthcare organisation in Singapore with a team of professionals dedicated to providing the highest standard of quality care and services. If you share our commitment and possess the drive to excel, we would like you to join us as :