Senior Manager, Financial Reporting (Growing Asian Bank)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033227
Due to business expansion, a growing ASEAN Bank seeks candidates with a good banking track record for the role of Senior Manager, Financial Reporting
Good career prospects.
Come join our dynamic team!
- Provide support to Head of Finance
- Provide direction and technical advise to subordinates, share information and facilitate problem solving.
- Review and implement of Finance’ internal control & procedure.
- Ensure financial integrity of the General Ledger system for timely reporting.
- Coordinate tax filing and tax compliance
- Efficient and effective tax reporting
- To support and advise functional and business units on financial operation matters.
- facilitates implementation of new guidelines related to financial operation matters.
- Initiatives to drive process improvements.
- Oversee the operations of Finance Department and ensure smooth daily operations and supervise staff in day-to-day tasks.
- Ensuring accuracy and compliance with internal accounting policy and external requirements/guidelines.
- Review and implement internal control procedures.
- Review of reporting to Head Office.
- Manage & coordinate the various responsibility units deliverables.
- Coordinate and support business projects and products implementation.
- Liaise with external parties on accounting and tax matters.
- Degree in Accountancy or possess ACCA or other professional qualification recognised by ICAS.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in financial operation at an established financial services institution.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Conversant in computerised environment and be able to value add to improve accounting system and work processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good team leadership skills
Keen applicants are welcome to submit their detailed resume (including current/expected salary & earliest start date), using below APPLY button.
We thank all applicants for their interests in above role.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.