Senior Manager, Electrical & Mechanical (Technologies)
Mediacorp Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986522
Employer Ref. ID=1539
Successful candidate will be leading and managing of the Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) team through planning, designing, construction, operation, protection, monitoring and maintenance of the organization’s critical electrical and mechanical facilities. Providing direction and support in planning deferred maintenance, enhancement of buildings and new capital investment for organizational growth and expansion through events and projects.
- Operating and maintaining of the M&E systems, including setting up SOP and training roadmaps for team, equipping the appropriate tools to ensure smooth operation and fast recovery.
- Rationalize on the maintenance routines and requirement to ensure adequacy, determine inventory projections to ensure uptime repairs, implement corrective maintenance, preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance for the M&E system to ensure the system's reliability and resiliency meet the demanding business requirements.
- Budget management and ensuring that the M&E system operates at the most reliable and efficient mode. Familiarity with M&E system design and making appropriate decision in minimizing system downtime.
- Organize resources in providing technical support to organization critical events and projects
- Ensuring that the events and projects were carried out without glitch with the most cost effective solution.
- At least 10 years of practical electrical and mechanical engineering experience in managing and implementing electrical & mechanical systems for critical facilities for telecom, broadcast or data centre buildings.
- At least 5 years supervisory experience in related field
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- A registered professional engineer in electrical engineering under the Professional Engineers Act would be an added advantage
About Mediacorp Pte Ltd
Mediacorp is Singapore’s leading media company with the most complete range of platforms, spanning television, radio, newspapers, magazines, movies, digital and out-of-home media.
It pioneered the development of Singapore’s broadcasting industry, with the broadcast of Radio in 1936 and Television in 1963. Today, Mediacorp has over 50 products and brands in four languages (English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil) to liaise with associate/counterparts, reaching out to all adults in Singapore every week.
Initiatives in the new digital space include Internet TV-on-demand, High Definition TV broadcast and Over-the-Top (OTT) interactive services.
Beyond Singapore, Mediacorp is an active regional player through co-productions in TV dramas and movies, magazines publishing, as well as Channel NewsAsia International, one of the first Asian-owned English news channels.
Our financial and strategic relationship in the region includes International Media Corporation in Vietnam, which was set up to develop and produce television entertainment and economic news content. MediaCorp also has a stake in Singapore-based retail firm Reebonz, one of the region's fastest growing luxury online retailers and a majority stake in Cubinet Interactive, a Malaysian digital games publisher.
Winner of numerous international awards and accolades including Asian Television Awards' Terrestrial Broadcaster of the Year, Mediacorp’s mission is to engage, entertain and enrich audiences by harnessing the power of creativity.