Senior Manager, Digital Marketing (Entertainment)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955423
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG115723
My client beloings to the Online Entertainment industry and is strongly poised for growth and expansion in Asia. As they enter into their next launching phase, they are hiring for a Senior Manager for Digital Marketing to pave the way for greater digital engagement across the South East Asia region.
As Senior Manager of Digital Marketing, you possess an excellent understanding of the online marketing and advertising landscape and are familiar with effective marketing functions and processes. You are required to drive the social media footprint, increase engagement with both users and overall perception, seek feedback and solve customers' problems.
- Develop marketing plan in alignment with global positioning and demand generation strategies
- Develop integrated campaign strategy and plans, outlining key marketing themes, messages and promotions throughout the year
- Build and grow a region-based partner marketing competency
- Assume overall responsibility for development, creation and execution of the marketing plan, go‐to‐market activities, communications for specific promotions, launch campaigns, roadshows, events and activation campaigns
- Create, monitor and utilise local budget to ensure marketing and brand dollars are maximised
- Drive social media footprint
- Degree-level education with 7-10 years marketing experience in digital industry
- Track record of building and driving successful marketing strategies, plans and results while tightly aligned with sales and leadership
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational dynamics
- Experience in new start up environment
- Deep digital marketing and marketing leadership expertise in either a large local brand or an OTT player
- Strong PR experience
To apply, please click on the "Apply" button or contact Samantha Han at +65 6430 5556 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting reference number SG115723. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Samantha Han | R1331281 | Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA Licence #03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.