100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
Senior Manager, Corporate Partnerships (Engineering sector)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034497
EA License No 16S8107
Employer Ref. AJT
- Conceptualise and develop business strategies to meet corporate objectives.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with key corporate accounts.
- Spearhead and manage outreach programmes / events.
- Liaise with key internal and external partners and corporates.
- Drive and manage key projects and ensure that it is completed on time and within budget.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development, Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- Possesses strong communication and leadership skills.
Interested candidates please send your detailed CV. Attn: Jesslyn Tan Ying Bing (R1222669). We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
EA License No.: 16S8107
EA Registration ID: R1222669