ONEPIP works with multiple liquidity providers, including banks, regional FX institutions and prime brokers to source for the best-in-bred FX rates for our clients. Founded in Singapore in 2012, where it runs it’s operational hub, ONEPIP launched and operates its own foreign exchange and money transfer online platform since early 2014.
ONEPIP is licensed by the financial regulators in the respective markets that it operates in.
Why join us?
With a dedicated team of professionals made up of seasoned industry veterans and ex-bankers, we have all the know-how to ensure that nothing short of global best practices are shared with our clients.
In our pursuit of excellence, our team is focused on creating value for our clients. We seek professionals who can be part of this dynamic team. If you are innovative, have an open mind and crave new adventure every day, join us and unleash your hidden potential with us. If you are currently seeking new opportunities for advancement and progression in your career, apply now and become a part of our growing team.
Senior Manager, Business Development
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003021149
ONEPIP, a financial institution Licensed by Singapore MAS, serves the foreign exchange payment requirements of our corporate clients based across the Asia-Pacific region, and across sectors of industry including the financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, education, retail and cross-border business sectors.
We operate ONEPIPnet, an online money transfer platform that allows our customers to make international money transfers with enhanced security, whilst enjoying the most competitive wholesale foreign exchange rates. We also provide cross-border payment services for corporate and institutional customers.
As the Senior Manager, Business Development at ONEPIP, your acumen will be call upon for solutions, coupled with strong interpersonal skills to manage clients and understanding of key undermining technology, while at the same time, focusing on the successful execution of the company’s business mission.
- The incumbent will identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services as a financial solution company offering unique and leading edge platform services in the FX market, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business eco-system.
- Conduct presales consultation and assists the sales process by working with clients to ensure that they understand the solution and consulting services. Candidate need to regularly demonstrate the solution and explains the business processes in sales presentations.
- Consult with C-level executives in large organizations to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by the company and its partners.
- Forecast revenues timely and accurately; Increase revenue and retention rates for specified key accounts.
- Build excellent client relationships offering value-added, insightful and strategic input to their business.
- Participate as a member of the senior management team in establishing strong customer service, support processes and governance processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives are achieved and risks are managed appropriately.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the company’s services.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of all projects and system integration work.
- Manage staff and outsourced vendors who will form the resources for technical projects implementation.
- University degree in the field of accounting & finance, business administration, or another rigorous discipline. An advanced degree in one these fields is a plus.
- Strong passion for business development and sales.
- Minimum 8+ years of proven consultative selling experience, preferably selling corporate banking services or banking related IT products or services to large international companies.
- Ability to understand and dissect enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide IT decision support to senior management.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-Level and senior level relationships within large organizations
- Strong client management and relationship building.
- Good exposure to business theory, business process development, and governance processes management and administrative operations.
- Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications.
- Familiarity with banking and financial sectors. Knowledge in FX market is a plus.
- Hands-on experience coding in more than one currently popular web application framework.
- Occasional traveling is required.
- Experience with start-ups is a plus.
- Applicants will be expected to work markets including Singapore, China, Malaysia and Indonesia and must be fluent in Mandarin and English; proficiency in Bahasa Melayu or Bahasa Indonesia would be a plus.
- Singaporeans only.
Candidates who are interested in the above role please email your most recent CV, your current and expected salary to us.