You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Senior Manager/ Associate Director (OCS/CAD/OHS)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187629
Employer Ref. 005LU
Provide leadership and direction in the formulation, interpretation and administration of policies, procedures, initiatives related to communications to strengthen relationships with key stakeholders including journalists, faculty, staff and students:-
- Develop and implement holistic and integrated communications strategies for Duke-NUS’s education and research offerings and programmes.
- Drive implementation of communications plans targeted at external and internal stakeholders.
- Manage crises that impact Duke-NUS through effective communications strategies and handle written and verbal queries arising from crisis situations.
- Maintain favorable relations with the media and stakeholders.
- Direct publicity preparation and all related content for Duke-NUS.
- Review speeches, articles and public statements to external stakeholders including the media for Duke-NUS.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or Science;
- At least 5-8 years of relevant work experience in public relations, marketing communications; journalism and/ or social media; advantage for those with some knowledge or interest in education and healthcare sectors;
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing sound communications strategies;
- Proven track record in media relations, social media, events management, internal communications, CSR
- Good project management and organisational skills;
- Strong writing abilities and presentation skills;
- Effective interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to lead a team
- Team player with a collaborative mindset