Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031497
Employer Ref. SG04060
The incumbent will be responsible for the implementation of Projects and day to day operational support of IT systems. The incumbent will lead a team of IT Professionals in the execution of projects, change requests and operation of IT systems. The incumbent will be responsible for both applications as well as infrastructure.
1. Work closely with the VP in the approval, acquisition and implementation of projects that include the acquisition, management, and use of information technology (IT) resources, capital planning and investment analyses, the IT operating plan and budget, as well as IT acquisition strategy and performance measures.
2. Resolve project issues with vendors and key stakeholders and ensure the smooth implementation of the IT projects.
- Project evaluation
- Project Integration
- Scope management
- Time management
- Managing project cost
- Quality management
- Human resource management
- Project communication management
- Project risk management
- Project procurement
- Organisation management
- Building client relationship
a. Successful implementation of projects.
b. Achieve SLA of day to day operation support.
c. Achieve adoption of IT governance, policies and practices.
5. Ensure optimum resource allocation and utilization and financial effectiveness for the conduct of the IT activities.
6. Oversee the planning, directing, supervising and coordinating of department operations which include the provision of appropriate supporting infrastructure for running the operational systems and in the dissemination of information; assign work activities, projects and programs; monitor work flow; review and evaluate work methods and procedures. Prepare a variety of correspondence including general and special reports.
7. Ensure the project and support are delivered with adherence and adoption of IT governance, policies and practices.
8. Oversee the preparation and monitoring of IT capital project budgets for approval, IT operating budgets and control of expenditure.
9. Staff Development Recruit, supervise, coach and counsel staff Review, enhance staff performance and develop team capabilities
Qualifications & Experience
a. Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
b. PMP (Project Management Professional) or CITPM (Certified IT Project Management) or PMP preferred.
c. Healthcare experience preferred.
d. Minimum 5 years experience in leading medium to large scale application projects.
a. Hands on SLDC management for medium to major projects.
b. Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
c. Excellent communication and leadership skills with strong initiative.
d. Strong ability to think analytically and solve problems effectively.
e. Excellent command of spoken and written English.
f. Positive work attitude and ability to work under pressure.
g. Good working knowledge of infrastructure as well as application.
About Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd
We are a leading healthcare organisation in Singapore with a team of professionals dedicated to providing the highest standard of quality care and services. If you share our commitment and possess the drive to excel, we would like you to join us as :