Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Senior Maintenance Engineer (Up to $5000/MNC/5 days/Tuas/Transport/Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032751
EA License No. 04C4294
- Responsible for all machinery and installation works in production and facilities
- Responsible for all operational efficiency of equipment and processes
- Lead a group of technical personnel
- To plan preventive maintenance program for all production equipment and plant facilities
- Organize and conduct on-job-training for maintenance staff and workers
- Involve in EH & S on-going requests and implementation e.g. Risk assessment document and equipment safety
- To assist in fabrication of jigs and fixtures to augment the manufacturing processes
- To liaise and deal with requests from all other department within the organization, for minor repairs
- As a ACE TPM facilitator, conduct TPM training to workers
- To oversee and delegate tasks to the Technicians
- Assist in Green Building improvement activities
- Assist department Manager in newly assigned tasks, as and when required
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 3 years work experience in a related field
- Knowledge in PLC control and EH&S
- Working Location: Tuas (Transport provided)
- Working Hours: 7.42am - 5pm (Monday to Friday)
- Salary Range: $4000 - $5000
- 2 years contract
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume and providing the below details in your resume.
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
3. Expected monthly salary
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
Posting Personnel: Esther Lim Whei Yong
Registration No : R1549423