Senior Maintenance Engineer (Equipment/ Plant Facilities/ PLC/ EHS) - (US Electronics MNC/ S$5.5K)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003032584
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. SLXP/ 02102014/ 16
- S$5,000 - S$5,500 + Bonus
- US Manufacturing MNC/ Good Environment
- 2 Years Contract (Renewable based on performance)
- Tuas (Transport from MRT provided)
- 5 Days Week - Monday to Fri (7.45am - 5pm)
- Plant Facilities/ Machinery Maintenance/ Jigs/ Fixtures/ Troubleshoot
Our client, a well-known and established US MNC in the Manufacturing industry is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position as a Senior Maintenance Engineer.
They are providing Well-structured Career Exposure and excellent Training Opportunities.
- To plan preventive maintenance program for all production equipment and plant facilities
- To assist in fabrication of jigs and fixtures to augment the manufacturing processes
- To liaise and deal with plant-wide maintenance requests.
- Involve in EH & S on-going requests and implementation e.g. Risk assessment document and equipment safety
- Organize and conduct on-job-training for maintenance staff and workers
- Manage and delegate Total Preventive Maintenance tasks to technicians to technicians.
- Assist in Green Building improvement activities
- Bachelors in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2-4 Years of experience in Total Preventive Maintenance, Plant Facilities and Equipment Maintenance.
- Good working knowledge of PLC control and EHS management.
- Good communication skills and strong team player.
- Good team management experience.
Location: Tuas (Company transport provided)
Working days: Monday - Friday (7.45am - 5pm)
Salary: S$5,000 - S$5,500 or Higher / Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application to Sheryl Lim (Reg. No.: R1330004) by:
EMAIL: ASPIRE14 @ ACHIEVEGROUP.ASIA
or call your friendly Consultant, Sheryl, at 6590 9936 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Availability to commence work
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !