As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Senior Maintenance Engineer (MNC/ West/ HVAC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029538
EA License No. 01C4394
Senior Maintenance Engineer
- 5 days work week
- MNC/ West
- HVAC industry
- To plan preventive maintenance program for all production equipment and plant facilities
- Organize and conduct on-job-training for maintenance staff and workers
- To assist in fabrication of jigs and fixtures to augment the manufacturing processes
- To liaise and deal with requests from all other department within the organization, for minor repairs
- As a ACE TPM facilitator, conduct TPM training to workers
- To oversee and delegate tasks to the Technicians
- Assist in Green Building improvement activities
- Involve in EH&S on-going requests and implementation e.g. Risk assessment document and equipment safety
- Assist department Manager in newly assigned tasks, as and when required
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 3 years work experience in a related field
- Knowledge in PLC control and EH&S
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E
Woo Mei Shan EA Registration No. R1654907