Established in 1981, Institute of Systems of the National University of Singapore (NUS-ISS) provides graduate education, professional development courses, consultancy and research services. Its objectives are to develop infocomm and digital business leaders, to drive organisational innovation and business transformation.
To date, over 96,000 infocomm professionals, 5,200 corporate customers and 4,600 post-graduate alumni members have benefitted from NUS-ISS’s suite of services. Its programmes are delivered by ISS staff with an average of more than 10 years of industry experience.
The institute is also the leading Continuing Education and Training Centre supported by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency, with specialties in the areas of the infocomm, design thinking and service innovation.
We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant Institute dedicated to creating, imparting, and applying knowledge.
Senior Lecturer & Consultant (EBAC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958848
Employer Ref. ISS/BDE
Roles and Responsibilities
Course Management & Execution
- To lead, manage and conduct Master of Technology courses and executive programs, namely:
- Course planning, design, development and delivery for the graduate programmes.
- Supervise student projects for the Master of Technology programme
- Course conduct including lecturing, assessments, invigilation and other relevant duties
- Maintain excellent working relationships with strategic partners and customers in public and private sectors through consultancy, student projects and thought leadership.
- To explore the use of new methodologies and technologies through research and consultancy projects with the local/regional industry.
- To participate in analysis, review of current curriculum and initiation of new topics/modules.
- Reports to Information Systems Practice Chief
Teaching, Research, Consultancy
- Develop and teach Master of Technology, professional and executive courses in the domain of Intelligent System (business analytics, financial engineering, marketing engineering, machines learning, natural language processing and analytics, big data analytics and engineering, and applied analytics preferably within in Government, healthcare and transport
- Explore the use of new BI/BA methodologies and technologies through research, joint projects and consultancies with industry
- Provide consultancy services to organizations on the benefits of BI/BA, effective and innovative use of BI/BA, related methodologies, processes and tool
- Master’s degree in Business Analytics, Quantitative Methods, Statistics, Computational intelligence
- Minimum of 5 years of Business Intelligence/Analytics consultancy and solutioning preferably across industry verticals
- Good knowledge of project management and quality management.
- Excellent written and communication skills, including proven ability to lecture at the graduate level to experienced business professionals
- Good networking skills and able to speak at the level of top management and influence business/professional
Application form and information about the Institute can be found at www.iss.nus.edu.sg. Please click "APPLY NOW" to submit your application form, detailed curriculum vitae and NUS Personal Data Consent for Job Applicants.
Institute of Systems Science
National University of Singapore
25 Heng Mui Keng Terrace
Fax: 6778 3551