Senior Java Developer
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003183267
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3923917/001
- Fun work environment
- Attractive Salary Package
Our client is a leading Fintech firm with strong presence in Asia. They are currently looking for an experience Java Developer with strong experience on hands on coding and development to join the team.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be reporting into the IT Development Manager while be taking ownership the in architecture & design areas using Java while for the back-end using Angular JS.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking complete ownership of the design, develop, implement and test software components on system written in Java.
- Producing efficient, maintainable, reliable code and unit testing.
- Analysing and solving performance and security related issues in the applications.
- Managing the refactor code as necessary to improve function or reduce technical debt.
- Producing documentation and artefacts necessary in accordance with the existing processes for collaborating with the business teams.
As a successful applicant, you will have a relevant degree with 5 - 7 years relevant experience in application development. You will have working knowledge of financial systems on the FIX side.
You will need to have hands on knowledge on Java or J2EE.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package
- Regional exposure
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cassandra Bosco (Lic No. R1657373) on +65 6419 5944.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg