Senior Java Developer
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034242
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13796
- Global Financial Brand
- 09 months contract, renewable
- Opportunity to work on next generation projects
This global financial brand is seeking a Senior Java Developer with solid Java/J2EE and web service development covering coding, testing and debugging. This is for someone who is passionate about solving challenging business problems and building applications that provide an excellent user experience.
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation
- Writing software codes that complies with design specifications and meets security and Java/J2EE best practices
- Interact with both business and technical stakeholders to deliver high quality products and services that meet business requirements and expectations while applying the latest available tools and technology
- Write automated test cases to test codes
- Have a passion for delivering zero defect code and be responsible for insuring the team's deliverables are met
- Degree qualified in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience with n-tier web application development with Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Strong Java development experience and able to articulate experiences with many of the major Java APIS
- Solid experience with Agile Scrum development methodologies and exposure on the payments space
- Excellent communicator, you will have a strong knowledge of application development standards
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Pawan Lalchand (EA Reg. No. R1107718) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.