Senior IT Security Analyst
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029162
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3751280/001
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior IT Security Analyst to work with a well established firm.
Our Client is in the service industry providing innovative solutions to clients across various industries. The company has a vision to combine innovation and knowledge with products to continue to attract new consumers to their growing business. They are currently looking for a Senior IT Security Analyst to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintain the Firm-wide virus protection policy and procedures, identifying improvements to virus management procedures, and reporting on incidents
- Developing, maintain and actively promote the technical infrastructure in support of the Firm-wide IT security policy, to ensure appropriate measures are taken to secure the Firm's records and data and minimising IT security breaches
- Taking ownership of the configuration of information security technology, and working with operational support teams to ensure their on-going maintenance and supportability
- Encouraging cooperative working with colleagues elsewhere to achieve shared security goals as part of the global security team, ensuring skills transfer and technical security awareness within the teams
- Proposing and implementing agreed security parameters and settings within security monitoring systems
- Work cooperatively with the project teams when required and ensure that new project and changes adhere to the security policies and infrastructure standards and integrate into existing procedures or refining them as appropriate
- Establishment of appropriate security parameters in monitoring systems and act as a technical point of escalation for any alerted issues
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelors Degree in IT or a relevant discipline
- Relevant IT certifications such as CISM. CISSP or CISA will be of added advantage
- Experience in recommending and implementing IT security improvement through effective deployment of technology
- Past experience in communicate IT proposals to senior stakeholders to facilitate the introduction of new additions to security systems and processes into operations
- Exposure to endpoint security solutions
Our client offers an excellent career path with exposure to latest technologies.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg