Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer - Digital Media MNC
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029698
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3712990/001
As the Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer , you will be the sole-contributor covering IT support, system administration, and network support. Liaising with regional counterparts, you will be managing the APAC IT operations and taking on IT improvement projects for the local and regional offices.
The client is a multi-national brand with over 50 years of history. A current market leader in digital printing space, they are now looking to hire for a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer to support and manage their local and regional IT operations.
- Provide IT support for all related issues pertaining to end-user desktop/applications and network administration.
- Provide system administration and backup for Windows servers, NetApp, SCCM, and database systems.
- Manage existing vendor services and service-delivery ticketing systems.
- Manage and improve on existing Business Continuity Plans.
- Carry out budgeting and procurement of IT assets.
- Diploma and above qualification in a computer science-related study.
- Prior experience functioning in a sole-contributor role.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in IT end-user and back-end infrastructure support.
- Prior experience in BCP and IT project work.
- Good communications in liaising with regional and global counterparts.
- Singaporean citizenship.
The client offers you the opportunity to exercise your IT infrastructure skill - managing the front-end and back-end daily operations in a local and regional setting. Experienced IT engineers seeking to take ownership in IT infrastructure operations should apply.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Colin Lee (Lic No: R1548999) on +65 6416 9943
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg