Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group,world’s 9th largest bank by total assets (A positive rated). With over 900 people, CA-CIB has been present in Singapore for over 100 years.
Information Systems Asia Pacific (ISAP) is part of a global and integrated worldwide Software Engineer Centre. As a center of excellence, ISAP develop and manage in-house custom made software, bringing our core business a competitive advantage on the market. This unique positioning empowers ISAP teams, giving them the ability to influence and impact CA-CIB activities.
Senior IT Business Analysts (REF: RFI002)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188796
The department is providing applications development used by worldwide users. It also provides level 2 and 3 support for delivered applications. The applications are all in-house developments.
- Responsible for the functional knowledge
- Liaise with IT business lines contacts for clarification and understanding of requirement.
- Analyze functional impact considering technical constraints with technical lead’s help
- Prepare and present functional aspect of changes/evolution to developers
- Support the technical development team in any functional aspects.
- Organize and keep up to date functional documentation
- Responsible for the functional testing of development
- Conduct continuous testing in development environment for development monitoring
- Write unit test cases and functional test cases for system verification
- Follow the user acceptance test and coordinate the prioritization with project manager
- Involved in support of application for functional incident
- 2nd level support work on request escalated from level 1
- Reproduce, make first analysis and investigate verifying codification and data
- Analyze and/or solve functional problems in coordination with developers
- 4+ years in Credit Risk (Basel III, Basel II, Basel I, CDS, RAROC, Issuer Risk, Cooke, CAD, …)
- 2+ years in Market risk, exposure to Market data
- 5+ years in software development environment writing SQL queries, resolving functional problem
- Hands-on experience as liaison function between the IT business lines and IT team located on different sites and as primary functional support for development team
- Thorough experience in functional testing and validation of development
Ability to easily communicate with multi-cultural team members.
Functional: Credit Risk, Counterparty Risk, Financial product, Regulatory reporting, Market data
Technical: SQL, XML, HTML, UML, Business object, data warehouse, BI
o General banking and finance understanding and knowledge
o Ability to translate French documentation into English
o Strong technical skills in data analyzing,
o Strong organizational and communication skills
o Strong ability to analyze and summarize
o Self-sufficient and pro-active in sourcing information
- Usage of MS Office, MS Sharepoint, MS Project, MS Visio
- Understanding of UML
We offer a competitive remuneration package, which will commensurate with qualifications and experience. If you are keen to build your career with us, we invite you to submit a detailed resume.