DYNAMIC HUMAN CAPITAL PTE LTD
Dynamic Human Capital Pte Ltd (DHC) connects talents to earnest employers who are serious about taking steps to grow together. Working closely with esteemed organizations, we unearth potential gems for each client’s recruitment need.
What we do
Our experience and specialization take us through scores of potential human resources that could be that instrumental player in your organization. As strategic advisors, our goal is to suss out the right personnel to be the right fit in diverse industries.
We pride ourselves with a seamless approach to facilitate the pursuit of individuals who are serious about their career.
EA Licence Number: 12C6253
Senior IT Auditor(Basic up to 6.5k + AWS + VBs / 5 day / MNC / Central)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029043
EA License No 12C6253
- Senior / IT Auditor
- Basic up to 6.5k basic + AWS + VBs
- 5-day work week
- Great Environment
- Good Career Progression
- Perm position
- Participate in planning, coordination and execution of specialized IT internal audits (including compliance, ITGC and integrated IT/operational audits). This will entail working with operating and financial personnel to identify risks, evaluate controls, and recommend improvements.
- Complete assigned audits in accordance with approved audit programs and departmental and professional standards.
- Gather, document, analyze and evaluate sufficient audit evidence as a basis for providing objective professional opinions on the effectiveness and efficiency of the operations under review.
- Demonstrate teamwork by responsively cooperating with other engagement team members, sharing information and ideas, accepting constructive feedback and accepting additional assignments when appropriate.
- Make or assist in making oral and written presentations to process owners and executive management during and at the conclusion of the audit with regard to audit findings and recommendations.
- Participate in non-technical operational / financial audit assignments.
- Maintain effective working relationships with Management, independent public accountants and regulatory agencies.
- Maintain current knowledge of regulatory requirements and professional standards.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree, in IT, MIS, Accounting, Business, Finance, or related field.
- CPA, CISA, CISM, or CIA highly preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of full-time experience, applicable in Information Technology, Internal/External Audit, or Finance/Accounting.
- Experience in using data analytics tool (e.g. ACL) is desirable.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements desirable and auditing or security administration experience in iSeries and Windows environments preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Well-developed analytical, interpersonal, and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and quickly build strong relationships with key contacts.
- Ability to work in a continuously changing environment.