Zenith Infotech is part of the US$ 85 million, Zenith Group. Zenith specializes in Software Development, IT Turnkey Projects, Product Engineering, Embedded Systems Design, IT Professional and Consultancy Services.
Zenith Infotech is also a software products company developing next generation products for IT infrastructure management, security and systems recovery. Over 400 professionals work with us across the globe in USA, Singapore, Australia and our offshore development centers in India.
Over 250 clients which include several Fortune 500 companies and major government organizations, use our products and services globally.
For more details, please visit our corporate website: www.zenithinfotech.com.sg
Senior IT Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187439
EA License No 09C2988
- The Candidate will be responsible to ensure all the applications systems remain in good working order.
- The Candidate is expected to take on support of new application systems when they become operational.
- The Candidate must respond to production emergencies in a timely manner based on Service Levels. This includes bringing up the server (in a crash) or system processes, fixing problems or finding workarounds.
- The Candidate is expected to diligently perform routine checks and to escalate to the Project Manager should any anomaly be detected. The Candidate should show the initiative to alert and troubleshoot together with other system engineers, database administrator (DBA) and outsourced vendors.
- The Candidate must be committed to meet the Service Level Agreement (SLA) timelines.
- The Candidate must follow through every issue / problem to closure, and complete the necessary documentation as required.
- The Candidate must assist users and answer queries regarding the supported operational systems.
- The Candidate is expected to interface with the helpdesk agents, end-users and external vendors during application support and problem resolution.
- The Candidate may be expected to be on standby support on weekends / public holidays. In the event of scheduled downtime or during a crash, the Candidate is required to be in office during off-office-hours to support the systems.
- Besides application support, the Candidate is also expected to make some code changes/ enhancements that arise from service requests. The Candidate must follow the technical standards and update the necessary documentation.
- The Candidate must report to the Project Manager in tracking and managing the project timelines and resources that he/she has been assigned to undertake.
- The Candidate must be prepared to understudy and undertake the development of new applications, proof of concepts, prototypes and maintenance of any existing systems as assigned by the Project Manager.
- The Candidate must be able to work independently with minimum supervision. He/She must also work effectively as a team member among the system support and application development teams.
- The Candidate shall possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- The Candidate shall have at least FIVE (5) years of working experience in the IT or Infocomm industry, with exposure to end-to-end software development lifecycle (SDLC), system analysis and design, application development, and operational support and maintenance.
- The Candidate shall have at least TWO (2) years of working experience and be proficient in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), including web services development and integration using SOAP and/or REST based web services.
- The Candidate shall have at least TWO (2) years of working experience in Microsoft SQL Server and be proficient in developing solutions which involve relational database schema design and writing optimized SQL queries/stored procedures on Microsoft SQL Server.
- The Candidate shall have working experience in executing and completing projects independently. Candidate must have completed at least one working project individually from either the conceptualization or requirements phase to deployment of the completed product. The project can be either proof of concept or production project.
- Note: Please highlight this project in resume
- The Candidate is to preferably have working experience with Cloud Technologies like Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix, or equivalent).
- The Candidate is to preferably have working experience with machine learning platform like Microsoft Cognitive Services, IBM Bluemix, or equivalent.
- The Candidate is to preferably have working experience with Android Development Platform.
- The Candidate is to preferably have working experience with Facebook Development Platform.
- The Candidate is to preferably have working experience with Open Data technologies like Tidy Data format, CKAN, Open Data API etc.
- The Candidate shall have at least TWO (2) years of working experience and be proficient in:
- Requirements and impact analysis, including evaluating and recommending feasible technical implementations etc.;
- IT operational support, including incident management, defect tracking, source code version control, release management, deployment to Production etc.; and
- Project management support, including maintaining issue log and change control records, documenting operational procedures/guides, coordinating with users etc.
- The Candidate shall have a good command of English and effective communications skills to be able to interface with project teams, end-users to gather user requirements, communicate the proposed solution, conduct user acceptance testing, end-user training, and trouble resolution with helpdesk agents and external vendors.
- The Candidate is to preferably have a minimum of THREE (3) years working experience in Singapore.