Senior Internal Auditor
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032855
Due to business expansion, a growing ASEAN Bank seeks candidates with a good banking track record for the role of Senior Internal Auditor
Good career prospects.
Come join our dynamic team!
- Coordinate annual risk assessment exercise of all the operating units under the purview of this section for establishment of annual audit plan.
- Plan and supervise the execution of risk-based audits as per annual audit plan established.
- Review audit scopes and audit programs for execution by audit team to ensure audit objectives are met with adequate coverage.
- Review draft audit findings and works performed by audit team to ensure issues raised are appropriate and valid for audit discussion.
- Attend audit exit discussion with the respective Heads of SBU to discuss audit issues as well as recommendations to improve system of internal control.
- Review and finalize audit reports for sign off by Local Head of Internal Audit and HQ.
- Provide value-added service through recommending the key controls required in review of proposals for new and variation to existing Islamic products and services, new and enhancement to existing policies and guidelines.
- Undertake ad-hoc audit as assigned
- Min 5 to 7 years audit experience at established financial institutions.
- Sound knowledge of internal control principles, corporate governance framework as well as statutory and regulatory requirements, regulations, standards and guidelines.
- Strong numerical, analytical, presentation and report writing skills with high level of accuracy.
- Independent, resourceful and possess good interpersonal and communication skills
Keen applicants are welcome to submit their detailed resume (including current/expected salary & earliest start date), using below APPLY button.
We thank all applicants for their interests in above role.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.