100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
Senior Internal Auditor
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032250
EA License No 16S8107
Key responsibilities include:
- Determine internal audit scope and formulate annual work plan.
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and improve procedures.
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations with management team
- Submit internal audit reports with findings and recommendations.
- Follow-up on implementation of approved audit recommendations.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification
- CFA / CPA/ ACCA qualification would be an added advantage
- Minimum 4 years of Internal Audit experience, preferably with supervisory experience
- Strong, analytical and written communication skills
- Independent and strong interpersonal skills