Senior Internal Audit Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034756
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG117545
- Market leading pharmaceutical business
- Global talent pool
Our client is a leading Fortune 500 pharmaceutical business with its regional headquarters based in Singapore. Our client stays ahead of competitors by constantly changing the game and developing first-class products and has an unbeatable brand name in the space have secured their position as a leader in consumers' minds. They are now looking out for a Senior Internal Audit Manager to join their regional headquarters based in Singapore.
You will report to the Head Internal Audit on all financial and operational internal audit activities. You will also:
- Develop strong business relationships with key management personnel and external auditors
- Draft, compose and review annual audit reports for subsidiaries within the region
- Conduct investigations and develop internal controls for the business
- Perform quality control and working paper reviews, so as to propose strategies and recommendations on existing audit programmes to key management personnel
- Coordinate the IA fieldwork planning process
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Accountancy (with CPA/ CIA Certification) with 10 years relevant experience in internal audit ideally with a Big-4 background. You have knowledge of international internal audit standards, risk management, corporate governance and internal controls frameworks. You are driven, dynamic, have exceptional communication skills and want to grow your career.
Please submit your application using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com quoting SG117545. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Dennis Samuel David
Reg. #: R1437457
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.