CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Senior Industrial Designer (Furniture Design)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003189197
EA License No 08C2893
Our client, the reputable, design-focused furniture industry leader is seeking a Senior Industrial Designer. The Senior Industrial Designer will be responsible for driving new product (furniture) development & design. In addition, this will also be tasked to do product assessments and inspections in coordination with suppliers at the factory.
Work with our internal engineering and production team to ensure smooth transition from design stage to production. Implements and refines fabrication methods and processes for complex designs.
Integrate all available suppliers, factories and product data to effectively monitor quality, cost and development timeline.
- Degree in Industrial Design
- 5 years’ experience in related field – Product development in the furniture industry
- Experience with furniture manufacturing process: metalworks, woodworks & handcraft weaving will be a plus
- Proven track record – Products that were materialized in the market
- Able to travel on a frequent basis
- Proficient in Autodesk Product Design Suite package & Adobe Creative Suite