Personnel Recruit is an executive search firm that provides professional and quality recruitment services.
We are a one stop solutions provider that specialises in the recruitment of Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements services.
With our dedicated team of professional consultants at Personnel Recruit, we believe in listening, connecting and working together with our clients towards successful placement of the right candidate for the job.
Whether you're new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, Personnel Recruit can help in matching suitable job for you. Contact us now to find out more about our solutions and services.
Senior HR Manager (Public Listed/Town)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035589
EA License No 13C6535
HR Policy Development & Administration
Develops and administers programs, procedures and guidelines to deliver stronger HR administration, to continually improve employee productivity and satisfaction, and to support the accomplishment of the company’s strategic goals.
- Continually studies changes in market practices re: Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to ensure the company stays apprised and adapts to new developments.
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and laws.
- Leads company compliance with all existing governmental and labour legal and reporting requirements
- Manages, develops and administers training and employee recognition and reward programmes.
- Manages the preparation and maintenance of such reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
Training and Development
- Develops and continues to strengthen the employee learning and development framework, ensuring that the workforce has the right skill sets for the current and future business activities.
- Identifies, manages and coordinates all Human Resources training programs including, but not limited to, in-house and external training sessions and new employee orientation.
- Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes employee reviews and employee development programs.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and to promote a high level of employee morale and motivation. Conducts periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Coaches and trains managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with the employees who report to them.
- Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company.
- Monitors the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees.
- Manages employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programmes, employee satisfaction surveys and one-on-one meetings.
- Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures as required.
- Interviews management and staff position candidates; serves as part of the interview team for position finalists.
- Prepares required documents for employment / confirmation /resignation of employees.
Compensation & Benefits
- Monitors and manages the company wage and salary structure, pay policies, and oversees the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
- Manages the employee benefits insurance policies and various company insurance policies.
- Leads competitive market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff.
- Identifies cost effective, employee-serving benefits; monitors national benefits environment for options and cost savings.
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- Min 8 years of related experience in handling full spectrum in HR.
- Preferred with working experience in Listed Company, MNC will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate well with all levels
- Well organizes, meticulous, Independent
- Able to handle highly confidential documents