As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Senior HR Executive (Recruitment) - Clementi, 5 days, stable & established organisation
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958236
EA License No. 01C4394
Senior HR Executive (Recruitment) - Stable & Established organisation
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process
- Ability to translate company strategies & direction into manpower needs
- Determine most suitable medium to use for each vacancy and lead in candidate shortlisting, interviewing and onboarding
- Degree with 4-5 years of recruitment experience
- Possess strong passion for recruitment and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 5 days, 8am to 530pm
- Stable and established organisation