Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entreprenuer of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Senior HR Executive (Manufacturing Bkground, Bus Partner)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031639
EA License No 08C2893
Responsibilities:Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume or contact our office at +65 6632 0048 for a confidential discussion.Job Code: KyCapita Pte Ltd | EA Licence No: 08C2893
More jobs available HERE!
- Full Spectrum of HR except Payroll
- Assist in recruitment activities including sourcing of candidates, interviewing, salary proposal and onboarding of the candidates
- Assist in compensation activities, payroll and benefits administration
- Provide advice and guidance to employees and supervisors on HR policies/procedures and HR systems
- Provide support in immigration matters including work permit applications/renewals etc.
- Manage employee relations
- Manage exit of employees including exit interviews
- Assist to perform site HR role for the regional group of employees
- Promote and advance the company’s Market Based Management (MBMTM) philosophy and guiding principles
- Degree in Human Resource Management with A Levels or related field
- 5 years of relevant experience. Experience in manufacturing environment will be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment
- Good organizational skills, ability to exercise critical thinking skills, self-motivated and highly adaptable
- Well-versed in Microsoft Excel
Chan Sau Wah Kenny | EA Reg No: R1106707
More jobs available HERE!