Senior HR Executive
Ipsos Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029236
The Senior HR Executive supports in all areas of the HR functions of Singapore office including ad hoc HR projects/programs, and in ensuring that they are in accordance with the relevant regulatory requirements and business direction. He/she will provide guidance and share knowledge & experience with junior team member(s) within the HR team and community, especially within Singapore and Malaysia.
His/her primary responsibilities include:
- Supports the design and implementation of HR 2017/18 Priorities: ‘Generation Ipsos’ Program (entry level hiring), Talent and Succession Planning (including Individual Development Plans), and Mentoring program.
- Champions the HRIS system from the migration stage up to and including the local country launch, training and support to employees. It is crucial for this role to ensure consistent data accuracy and timely update and maintenance of employee records.
- Supports the HR Lead in the area of Compensation & Benefits which includes participation in market or industry salary surveys and analysis, and the launch and implementation of new employee reward and recognition programs.
- Supports the HR Lead in analyzing Employee Satisfaction Survey and in the follow through of the identified action plans for the various business units and across the organization.
- Champions the Recruitment & Staffing function to ensure that vacancies are timely and cost-effectively fulfilled by quality employees, as per company procedure, manpower plan and business need. Designs and implements a Recruitment Process including the job descriptions, assessments and documents involved.
- Redesigns and implements the Onboarding program and process - from the point a candidate accepts an offer to his confirmation review date – one that enables the employee to fully be oriented and assimilated into the company, the environment, his role & responsibilities, and a clear view to his career options within the organization in the next 3 years. The onboarding would include an end-to-end orientation to Market Research Fundamentals.
- Guides junior team member(s) on the planning and implementation of Training & Development programs and strategies to ensure employees are equipped and developed with necessary skills timely and to foster a learning culture.
- Keeps up to date on the latest HR development & market trend and recommends human resources initiatives to enhance management effectiveness and staff performance, e.g. retention strategies and development plan especially for high turnover functions, performance reward program, staff welfare and recognition program, staff satisfaction survey etc.
- Performs other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned by superior, e.g. group HR projects
How we define our ideal candidate:
- Degree in Human Resources Management/ Business Administration
- Minimum 4 years of HR generalist experience in sizable organizations or multinational environment
- Solid HR knowledge and expertise, especially within the context of the Singapore employment market
- Hands-on exposure in utilization and continuous enhancement of HR information system, reports and practices
- Good computing skill especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Client Focused
- Approachable and effective in communication skills
- Strong ability in self management
- Ability to work in team and independently when necessary
- Strong integrity and professional in all dealings, especially with confidential information
- Attentive to details and results-oriented
If this challenging role excites you, apply now! To know more about our business, visit us at www.ipsos.com.sg
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ipsos Pte Ltd
About Ipsos Pte Ltd
Ipsos is among the world’s largest global research companies focusing on five key areas: Advertising, Public Affairs, Media, Loyalty and Marketing. Our ambition is to make market research one of the primary means to understand contemporary society and economy. And to make Ipsos a strategic partner for those who wish to better understand the world and play an active part in it, with lasting success.
We welcome anyone to be part of our team in Singapore as RESEARCH EXECUTIVES who are interested in learning how to do superior research while working with some of the best people in the industry!
We invite those who are naturally curious and have a passion for understanding human behavior join us as we work with some of the best global brands.
More Jobs from this employer