As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Senior HR Executive (Contract/West/MNC/Healthcare)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983073
EA License No. 01C4394
Our client is a well establish UK MNC in Healthcare industry specializing in medical devices, product and services. With their expansion they are seeking for dynamic individual to join them as Senior Human Resource Executive.
- Assist in Manpower Planning and implement hiring plans to site's manpower needs.
- Manage end to end recruitment to on-boarding activities (include confirmation process)
- Management of internship & 3rd party contracts (including renewal)
- Responsible for HR Core Form preparation & submission
- Assist in termination processes
- Support Performance Management Process, Annual Salary Review, Calibration and Promotion processes & compliance
- Administer and improve HR processes. Manage HR vendors effectively.
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor/ Diploma in HR or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in HR Generalist (Recruitment)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to commerce immediately
- Singaporeans only
- Working location : West
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday, Office hours
Great career exposure to work in a MNC environment
Interested applicant, please email your resume over to us in MS Word format.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
EA License No. 01C4394 RCB No. 200007268E Chan Mei Leng EA No. R1436365