Senior HR Executive
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982830
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0271948
About the company
Well known manufacturing firm is seeking for an enthusiastic Senior HR Executive (Campus Recruitment & Global Mobility) to join their dynamic team. The organization's increased commitment to its employees and has raised a new role. They offer attractive package salary $4500max per month + attractive benefits.
- Growing global organisation
- Location: Serangoon
- Fun & Dynamic Environment
About the job
This exciting role would require you to report to the HR Manager. In this role, you will be involve in campus recruitment, global mobility and end to end recruitment cycle:-
- You will be handling full spectrum of recruitment lifecycle(Contract , Permanent Hires and Internal Transfer)
- Involve in campus recruitment: Plan and manage the recruitment strategies and employer awareness program.
- Manage the global mobility cycle: Liaising with mobility vendors and immigration lawyer initiation, cost estimates and assignment letters.
The incumbent will need to ensure that all data information are administered in a well-organized and timely manner in compliance with all related internal policies. In addition, manage general new hire on-boarding logistics and administration.
Skills & experience required
This is a hands-on HR operation role and will only suit those who are independent and committed workers. The right candidate should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
To be successful you must:
* Be at least Diploma qualified and demonstrate at least 3 years of relevant working experience in HR operation functions. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Kathy on 6510 7404.( EA: 94C3609 / R1110436)
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.