Senior HPC Presales Engineer - APAC
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984421
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG116256
A highly regarded International IT firm is looking for a senior presales engineer with in depth technical and architectural solution and proposal development experience for High Performance Computing ecosystem/ software.
You will be focusing on high performance computing software solutions for the APAC market.
You will be working closely with the customer to craft out these solutions and also work closely with the sales teams.
- Technical account responsibility for selected accounts in assigned territory; provide technical and sales support for accounts and assigned opportunities
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations for customers and prospects.
- Develop the technical sales proposals for customers.
- Actively participate as a specialist on assigned virtual teams. Provide consultative support and expertise to customers and the wider sales and SE team
- Travel between 25-50% of the time across the region to develop and grow the business with sales.
- Experience of 8-10 years as minimum in architecture, presales and solutioning
- Must have very strong software solutions with a high preference for candidates with Technical Computing or High Performance Computing
- Be versatile and technically strong in multiple domains but hardware is somewhat secondary.
- Have a domain/vertical expertise with strong applications knowledge
- Minimum requirements , at least one, in order of preference; include scientific application expertise in either weather codes, life sciences codes, CAE/CFD codes, physics codes as a pre-requisite.
To submit your application, please apply on line using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Sahar.email@example.com quoting SG116256. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Registration Number: R1105494
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.