People Profilers - NC
Senior Game Programmer (Immediate / 5 Days / Kallang)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034282
EA License No 02C4944
- Report to Software Manager
- Develop games or technologies to support the team with your technical expertise.
- Responsible for the architecture, design, programming, prototyping, documenting and supporting the product development.
- Require to write high quality and performance-driven codes.
- Understand and estimate project schedules, anticipate and prepare for changes and obstacles.
- Provide leadership in their areas of expertise.
- Degree / Diploma in Computer or related discipline
- Strong programming foundation
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in gaming and/or apps development
- Minimum 2 years of team leading experience.
- Strong knowledge in software design patterns
- Experience working with Database Management Systems (preference for experience in mySQL or noSQL)
- Experience working with server and network architecture and scripting
- Mobile platforms (Android, iPhone)
- Excellent interpersonal communication, person-management and leadership skills.
- Excellent team and communication skills needed
Working Location: Kallang
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Salary Range: Up to $4300 + 13 month AWS
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
DID: 6589 5834 Fax: 6536 7890
Natasha Choo Siang Mint
License Number: 02C4944
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.