Job Opportunity - Senior Fund Account Analyst (Ref: RK)
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd - Strategic Client Services
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003189069
EA License No. 02C3423
Senior Account Analyst - 6 months renewable contract - $4500
- Responsible for maintaining accounting records relating to a specific group of mutual fund, separate account, commingled trust and/or limited partnership entities in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Performing middle office functions for a series of assigned institutional investment portfolios: Custodian bank reconciliations (cash, asset and market value), analysis, break assignment and resolution of reconciliation breaks, daily portfolio valuation processes, account level pricing, net asset valuation calculations (NAV), monthly accounting close processes, cash projection reports, cash management support, monthly end-client statement workflow and validation, and ad hoc reporting.
- The Senior Account Analyst will participate in projects individually or in a team environment.
- The Senior Account Analyst will be required to effectively interface with various global institutions within the financial services industry. The incumbent will interface with Custodian Banks, Asset Managers, Valuation Agents, Securities Lending Agents and Mutual Fund Administrators.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 -3 years of industry experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure within set deadlines.
- Ability to provide support to other team members by answering questions and offering guidance.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd - Strategic Client Services
About Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd - Strategic Client Services