Senior Fraud Manager - 20% Travelling, MNC, Central (DAC 251125)
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029315
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DAC 251125
- Provide fraud risk assessment and mitigation plans and present in consultation with new merchant business.
- Review and update existing fraud rules on a regular basis after merchant goes live.
- Provide training to internal and external audiences.
- Set up transaction monitoring thresholds based on individual business with on-going review and implement remediation actions upon the breach.
- Analyze transactions and produce daily reports to the relevant Risk Manager for any abnormal changes in volume and / or breaches of limits.
- Monitor chargeback performance and provide early warning of merchant at risk of entering scheme chargeback monitoring programs.
- Assist merchant in case of fraud attack and provide follow up action plans.
- Support Head of Merchant Risk to maintain and improve merchant fraud management policies and procedures
- Support sales on business visit and provide fraud management training upon request
- Degree in Quantative Finance / Math / Statistics / Business / Computer Science
- 5 years & above fraud management experience in relevant industry
- Experience in chargeback and fraud prevention
- Familiar with card schemes chargeback monitoring programs is advantageous
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access etc)
- Experience in transaction monitoring and reporting
- Experience in providing trainings and workshops
- Able to travel to overseas up to 20% of the tim
- Salary is Negotiable
- Multinational Company (MNC)
- Location: Central area
Attn: Adelyne Chua (Registration No.: R1102056)
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865