Senior Firmware Engineer
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033409
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3772620/001
Global Leader in Industrial Automation and Process Manufacturing Solutions is looking for a Senior Firmware Engineer to be part of the organisation
Global Leader in Industrial Automation and Process Manufacturing Solutions
You will be responsible for the design, development, testing and support of firmware/embedded software applications for Next Generation I/O modules in accordance with engineering best practices/processes and in partnership with team members across the globe. You will also need to possess the working knowledge of creation and debugging of embedded/software applications. You will participate in or conduct technical reviews with peers to identify problems early in the development phases and also will need to demonstrate the ability to consistently meet project deliverable and to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Degree/Master in Computer Science/Embedded Systems/Computer Engineering/Electrical & Electronic Engineering with concentration in the areas of Embedded Software engineering
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in developing Real Time Embedded Systems
- Must possess strong knowledge in C / C++ language
- Experience with ARM architecture Microcontroller and low level device driver development
- Experience in industrial control systems is an added advantage
- Have good analysis skills and proven ability to solve complex problems. Experience in using different hardware-assisted debugging tools
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work independently and in a multi-cultural team
- Open-minded, a willingness to experiment within acceptable boundaries and a creative mind to bring novel solutions into design and problem-solving
Tremendous opportunity to advance your professional career on a global platform
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tingyi Yong on +65 6643 9886.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg