Specialized Group was established in 2001 to provide recruitment solutions for bilingual professionals and the multinational business communities in Tokyo & Singapore.
Our experienced teams of multilingual consultants all have local experience of the Tokyo or Singapore markets and are able to work with a multicultural population of clients and candidates. Since the beginning, we have been committed to dealing with everyone fairly; we believe in and practice our values of:
• Working together
• Understanding people
• Delivering results
Through a constant focus on empathy and informed introductions, we have developed exceptional relationships and a trusted reputation throughout the multinational communities in Tokyo & Singapore.
Senior FP&A Analyst - APAC
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035787
EA License No 10C3700
My client is one of the leading Consumer Goods industry in APAC and they are interested to speak to Senior Finance Planning Analyst to join their team and be responsible for the Asia Pacific
- Review finance and business processes on ongoing basis for continuous improvement
- Provide monthly variance analysis on actual P&L performance against Budget, Forecast and Last Year
- prepare the 5 Year Budget, Forecasts planning and Modelling tools, including system submission into Hyperion
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of Volume, Revenue, Cost of sales, Advertising & Promotion, Overhead expenses and capital expenditures
- Preparation of reports for monthly and quarterly reporting, including analysis and tracking of performances against budgets and forecast; drive action plans where required
- Develop robust depletions reporting for the region. Track and analyse stock and depletion levels across the region
- Consolidation of financial results for the region, including submission of financial package according to reporting calendar for Corporation and Division, and monthly report submission on Asia Pacific consolidated sales, operating results, financial position and ensure accurate and timely completion of financial reporting & analysis, with other related management reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Detailed analysis on top line (revenue) performance for each country in the region, including the detailed analysis on pricing/discounts/margin
- Detailed analysis on all other costs and spending activities, focusing on direct labour costs, travel, and marketing/promotion, as major spending items in our region.
- Detailed review and management of incentive and bonus plans, and implementation of new tool for such incentive/bonus management
- Continual productivity improvements in business processes & reporting.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance or professional qualification
- Minimum 5-7 years’ relevant experience with some payroll handling, preferably in US MNC
- Strong working knowledge of Financial, Planning & Analysis
- Well proven analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communications skills, at all levels
- Self-starter with strong teaming skills and ability to develop relationships with key members across the organization
- High level of motivation and ability to think “outside of the box”
- System savvy, knowledge of SAP will be considered a plus, along with ability to embrace technology as an enabler.
- Familiar with MNC matrix reporting structure
You may send an updated copy of your CV ‘s to:
Jiny Panuncio – Borja | jiny.borja at specialized-group.com
Specialized Group Pte Ltd (t) +65 6327 0290
| EA Personnel No. R1219609 | License No.: 10C3700