Senior FP&A Analyst
Business News (Asia) LLP
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034703
This role’s primary focus will be to support the Director, Commercial Finance & FP&A in driving financial performance across CNBC International, with emphasis on the P&L and cash management. The role will provide actionable analysis on all revenue and costs to enable management to make relevant business decisions. In addition, this position will work closely with the Controllership teams in APAC and EMEA to ensure timely& accurate financial closing and reporting.
- Responsible for extensive forecasting & analysis of all revenue streams (Ad Sales, Distribution revenue, Licensing fees). Includes preparation of weekly detailed sales reports, variance analysis, individual performance analysis, quarterly and full year forecasting.
- Administer the Sales Incentive Compensation plan. Detailed and accurate tracking of individual revenue bookings in order to calculate commissions payable in each period, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Sales Incentive Compensation plan.
- Responsible for extensive forecasting & analysis of all costs incurred across APAC and EMEA regions. Includes detailed variance analysis, ensuring accuracy of cost centre reporting, regular updates and communication with Budget owners to ensure each department remains on Budget.
- Provide critical support during all strategic and financial planning cycles – Long Range Plan, Budget and quarterly estimates, and assist with preparation of consolidated International presentations for senior management.
- Perform quarterly accounting closing cycles working closely with APAC & EMEA Controllership teams. Includes intercompany reconciliations, account reconciliations, and corporate data request submissions .
- Provide support to APAC Accounts Receivable function, assisting in cash collection efforts across the region to ensure cash flow targets are achieved.
- Effectively support key management to drive top line and bottom line targets and provide financial analysis relevant fordecision-making.
- Assist Business Development team with ad hoc financial analysis of existing partnerships, as well as developing financial models for new partnership opportunities.
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive strong financial planning & cash management across APAC and EMEA.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Qualified Accountant (or working towards qualification)
- Finance / Accounting Degree
- 5+ years MNC experience (media or telecommunications experience preferred)
- Strong PC skills essential (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Advanced knowledge of SAP, Business Warehouse preferred
- Extensive analytical, problem solving & communication skills
- Solid business perspective
- Highly energetic
- Positive attitude and constantly seeks to improve things
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- A sharp eye for details
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact across cultural & business environments
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Business News (Asia) LLP
About Business News (Asia) LLP
CNBC is the leading global broadcaster of live business and financial news and information, reporting directly from the world’s major financial markets via three regional TV networks in Asia, EMEA and the US. CNBC.com is the preeminent financial news source on the web featuring video, real-time market analysis and dynamic financial tools. CNBC serves the world’s most powerful audience of CEOs, senior executives, the financial services industry and private investors and is available in more than 381 million homes worldwide. CNBC is a division of NBCUniversal.
For more information, please visit us at www.cnbc.com