Senior Financial Analyst
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034679
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG117608
Our client who is prominent player in the Retail / Tourism sector with a P & L size of 800 million is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team in Singapore.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and progress into a Business Controller position. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Analysing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Exploring investment opportunities
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Providing financial models and forecasting
The ideal Senior Financial Analyst:
- Possesses a Degree in Accountancy/ Finance. ACCA or CPA graduates may also apply
- Has at least 6 years of work experience
- Has at least 3 years of Big 4 experience
- Able to travel 25% of the time, to destinations in the region.
- Is articulate, has strong business acumen and is personable
- Clear and rapid career progression
- Good working environment
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to email@example.com, SG117608. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Reg. #: R1549534
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.