Senior Financial Analyst (Regional, Able to communicate w/Jap counterparts)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987005
EA License No 08C2893
- Implement new reporting system for consolidating management financials
- Be an active participant in implementation of the accounting system
- Assist in improving the current reporting system on sales
- Ensure month financial closing happens in timely and accurate manner
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are appropriately reconciled, review key business cycles to ensure appropriate controls and procedures are in place.
- Implement policy and authorization changes where appropriate
- Drive process improvement to improve workflows to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of Country and Regional finance
- Ensure quality local GAAP to IFRS reconciliations for all entities across the region
- Ensure insurance and H&S policies are updated annually and insurance for clients were needed
- Support annual audit close and tax filing deadlines
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial reporting, provide action plans to exceed budgets/forecasts
- Prepare monthly dashboards and management reporting
- Provide sales reports for the region and compute incentives for regional sales
- Ensure reporting is done timely, consistently and accurately
- Prepare annual tax reporting for transfer pricing purpose
- Ensure smooth collaboration with country finance, regional operations as well as those in corporate HQ office
- Manage relationships with consultants, tax advisors, corporate secretary and auditors where required
- Administer and track the utilization of the capital expenditure across the region
- Assist to implement any changes in process or policy recommended to ensure compliance
- Manage and oversee the capital budget processes
- Assist in special projects or ad hoc reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting with preference for CA/CPA/MBA Finance
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in financial/accounting or similar capacity
- Experience handling a regional scope of responsibilities is required for this role
- This role requires to communicate on a regular basis with 3rd language counterparts
- Experience from the retail or FMCG sector would be preferred.
- Strong l analytical and decision making skills are required along with the good IT skills in Advanced Excel and Power point. Must be able to adapt to changes based upon internal customer needs and manage multiple priorities. Ability to develop and maintain favorable working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Experience in finance reporting tools and /or implementing new systems with changes in process and technology preferred
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume or contact our office at +65 6632 0048 for a confidential discussion.
Job Code: Ky
Capita Pte Ltd | EA Licence No: 08C2893
Chan Sau Wah Kenny | EA Reg No: R1106707
More jobs available HERE!