100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
Senior Financial Analyst (M&A)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982860
EA License No 16S8107
- Involve in all aspects of evaluating and executing Mergers and Acquisitions transactions which includes day-to-day project management
- Responsible for financial modelling to due diligence process to deal documentation
- Develop new customer segments and markets such as conducting industry and market research
- Perform hands-on financial analysis and review on target companies
- Work closely with professional advisors to coordinate all the different aspects of Mergers and Acquisitions transactions
- Provide support in new business origination
- Degree in Accounting/Economics/Business with professional qualifications in accounting (such as CPA or CFA)
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience, preferably from Investment Bank, Private Equity or Corporate Business Development set up
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, resourceful and able to work in a fast paced environment
*Interested applicants are welcomed to send their detailed resume in word document format to:
The Account Manager
Ms. Pamela Chua Pei Wen (R1550451)
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.