Senior Finance Manager - SAP (University/FP & A/Budgeting/West) DKAC 220421
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003189044
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DKAC 220421
Tertiary Institutions/ University
Clementi (West Circle Line -1 0 mins walk only)
2 years contract . Renewable to permanent post after the 1st contract
- To drive and oversee the management reporting and analysis, yearly budgeting and student finance related matters.
- To drive and oversee a manager and a senior executive in the management reporting and analysis, yearly budgeting and student Finance related matters.
- To drive and oversee the preparation of management reports, such as the Finance Committee and Governing Board reports
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
- Engage in cost reduction analyses in all areas of the organisation as required
- To drive financial initiatives in the 5-10 years financial forecast
- To drive and oversee the annual budget preparation of the school.
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- To oversee the financial aid planning, allocation, reporting analysis process.
- To ensure all receipts, scholarships and donations of the University are accounted for and reported accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation and submission of grants requisitions, budget, forecast and other reports to the funding agencies, statutory boards, etc
- To ensure timely reporting of monthly/yearly accounts and submission of management and financial reports and reconciliation schedules
- Improve on the internal control, efficiency and effectiveness through process re-engineering or development /application of information systems.
- Design/prepare visually appealing financial reports/presentation/dashboard
- Improve Corporate Governance through streamlining and standardization of work processes. Follow by the drafting/update of the Standard Operating procedures.
- Liaise with other functional managers to put the finances in context
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent/ Chartered Accountant (CA)/ Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 10 years working experience in educational sector would be preferred
- Process strong analytical skills, meticulous with high level of integrity
- Able to multi-task and cope with urgent request
- Able to lead team in a fast pace environment and able to work long hours
- Skilled in both oral and written communication for presentation of budget and financial results
- Team player with good communication skills
- Diplomatic in handling internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS)
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang/ Charis Heng / Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123/R1329943/ R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865