Fassler Gourmet Pte Ltd
Fassler Gourmet, an established brand for seafood processing and manufacturing of soups and sauces, is seeking a self-driven and highly motivated individual to be the Senior/Finance Manager. The key role involves managing the Finance Department and working in close partnership with other functions to grow the business. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to grow with and feel the business pulse of the Company.
Senior / Finance Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188902
- Overall responsibilities for full spectrum of accounting, controlling, reporting, budgeting and planning, tax, compliance, corporate secretarial, systems and cashflow management activities for the entity
- Lead the finance team to provide timely & effective operational financial planning, monitoring, accounting and reporting
- Formulate & implement accounting processes, operational workflows and internal control procedures
- Provide financial support to other functional areas eg operations, sales and marketing, procurement etc
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent with at least 8 to 10 years of relevant working experience preferably with some in the food industry or manufacturing environment
- Self-motivated, independent, organised, hands-on and a good team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with ERP system and proficient in MS applications
We invite suitably qualified candidates to send in your detailed resume stating your current and expected remuneration. We regret only shortlisted candidates would be notified.